TikTok is a video platform that allows people to create short watchable content and share it with friends, family, or the public. In this article, we will be explaining the different ways you can watch TikTok on your TV. The directions apply to Android, iOS, iPadOS, Windows, macOS, and a different types of smart TVs and streaming devices.
How do I stream TikTok to my TV?
If you have a compatible device, you can install TikTok right on your TV, log in to your account and watch your videos on the big screen. If you don’t have a TV that works like this, your other option is to use the app normally on your phone, tablet, or computer and use screen mirroring to watch videos on your TV.
Install the TikTok TV App
The TV app works on the following devices:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android tv
- Chromecast with Google TV
- LG Smart TV (2018 (webOS 4.0) or later models)
- Samsung Smart TV
How to use TikTok on your LG or Samsung Smart TV
- Connect both the TV and the mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network to begin.
- From the Google Play Store or the App Store, download the Video & TV Cast application that corresponds to the model of your television.
- To see the local (cell phone) IP address, open the app and tap the Cast icon.
- Then, from the respective app store, download Video & TV Cast on your Smart TV. Versions are available for LG, Samsung, Sony, and Chromecast devices, among others.
- Using the remote control, open the app and enter the IP address specified in the previous paragraph.
- Open the mobile app’s web browser and hit the pencil button once the two apps have been connected.
- Paste the link to the TikTok video you wish to broadcast to the large screen into the address field. (You can copy the link using the Copy link option in the TikTok app’s Share menu.)
- Once the video has loaded in your mobile phone’s Video & TV Cast browser, tap the Play button at the bottom of the screen.
These steps include screenshots from Android TV, but the steps should be essentially the same for other supported devices.
1. Search tiktok of Application This is the TV menu.
If you have an Android TV, you can use the link below to run the installation on your computer as long as your TV is signed in to the same Google Account as your computer. In this case, continue with step 3 below.
Otherwise, follow the rest of the steps on the TV itself.
2. Select Install TikTok for Android TV
2. Choose to install Wait while it downloads from this screen and installs on your TV.
3. Find and select the app if it isn’t already there. open mind or start.
4. Use login Log in to your TikTok account by pressing the button or look now Without seeing your account.
Stream or mirror TikTok on your TV
Another method is to mirror your screen to TV wirelessly. Streaming takes place on your mobile device or computer, and the video and audio are streamed from there to your TV.
There are various ways to do this, and any method will work even if you don’t have one of the devices listed above.
Learn how to mirror Android to a TV or mirror an iPhone to TV for step-by-step instructions. If you use TikTok on your iPad, you can connect your iPad to your TV Android streaming option.
Or you can choose to mirror your computer to TV. If you have a Chromecast and enjoy watching TikTok on Chrome, you can also cast this tab to your TV.
Publish option for TikTok in Chrome.
Connect to the TV With HDMI
You can actually connect your device to your TV with HDMI If those wireless methods have not been helpful. IThe HDMI is a physical connection, so you’ll need to sit closer to the TV than you might prefer.
Depending on your device, Follow one of these guidelines below, connect your iPhone or iPad to your TV, connect your Android device to your TV, or connect your computer to your TV.
Why Isn’t TikTok Connecting to My TV?
Unlike YouTube and other services available on virtually every screen imaginable, TikTok has remained only a mobile phone app in the US until 2021 when it came to TVs as an app called TikTok TV. Currently, Europe and North America are the only regions where that app is available. If you can’t watch TikTok through the smart TV app, your location is likely the reason.
You also need to be on the same Wi-Fi network as your TV if you’re casting or mirroring your device. If your phone, tablet, or computer won’t play TikTok on your TV, first check that they’re on the same network.
Mirroring and casting issues can arise if you’re not familiar with how it all works. Mirroring requires a compatible TV or streaming stick, so TikTok won’t show up on your screen if your device is unable to mirror itself.
The only way you can cast videos on your TV is through your desktop browser, because casting is not supported in the TikTok app itself. There are various things you can do to fix it when Chromecast isn’t working.
In Conclusion, Funny videos, dance challenges, lip-syncing, cooking tutorials and other types of video are what you can find on TikTok these days. When you want to catch the latest TikTok videos, why not enjoy them all on the big screen? There is no better way to enjoy all those amazing videos than with family and friends.