Snapchat is one of the most popular social media platforms on today’s market offering lots of fun features including the ability to send timed snaps to each other.
If you have been wondering how you can increase your Snapchat Score, this article will guide you.
How to Get Your Snap Score Up
Snapchat Score increase when you Snap people, along with stories you post, so you are going to need Snapchat friends, and more importantly, you’ll need Snapchat friends you communicate with a lot. There are other ways to get points, but these aren’t nearly as consistent and generally aren’t efficient ways to increase your Snapchat score.
The following steps are the best ways to increase Snapchat Score. Do these over time, and you’ll have a huge Snapchat Score.
- Snap your friends often. This is the most important thing you can do to increase your score. Your snap score increases by one point for every snap that you send, so make snapping your friends a regular part of your day. If you don’t use Snapchat for a few days, your first snap after the hiatus will reward you with 6 points.
- Send Snaps to multiple people at once. This method is an effective way of getting more Score out of a single Snap, because each person you send a Snap to earns you a point. Of course, don’t spam your friends.
- Open all of your Snaps. Just like sending a snap increases your Snapchat score, similarly, receiving a snap will also help you to increase your Snapchat scores. However, Leaving Snaps unread means leaving Snapchat Score on the table. However, sending messages over Snapchat won’t increase your score.
- Add friends. You will receive a point if you add a friend and they add you back, so if anybody you know is on Snapchat and you aren’t friends, it’s time to get that sorted. You won’t get points from adding random accounts, however, so don’t try to game the system to get points from adding friends; they have to add you back to contribute to your score.
- Maintain your Streaks. Snapchat Streaks encourage users to Snap each other every day, and if you maintain these, you’ll have a steady supply of points.
Snapchat Score Tips and Tricks
If you notice your Snap Score is not increasing, it may be time to update your Snapchat app. Make sure to keep your app up-to-date if you care about your score.
Be careful of any services that claim to increase Snap Scores. These programs are against Snapchat’s rules, don’t usually work, and if they do, you risk Snapchat banning your account.
Lastly, if you’re interested in Snapchat Trophies, don’t expect those to unlock once you hit a certain Snap Score. You earn Snapchat Trophies by doing specific things, like taking a Snap video without voice or using a particular filter.