To get iPhone emojis on your Android device, you can use alternative emoji keyboards or install apps that provide iPhone-style emojis. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
Method 1: Using Emoji Keyboard Apps
1. Install an Emoji Keyboard App: Go to the Google Play Store and search for “emoji keyboard apps.” Select a popular emoji keyboard app that offers iPhone-style emojis, such as “Emoji Keyboard -Cute, Emoticons” or “Gboard – the Google Keyboard.” These apps often provide a wide range of emoji styles, including those resembling iPhone emojis.
2. Enable the Emoji Keyboard: After installing the emoji keyboard app, follow the on-screen instructions to enable it as your default keyboard. You may need to go to your device’s settings, select “Language & input” or “Keyboard settings,” and then choose the newly installed emoji keyboard app as your default keyboard.
3. Access iPhone-style Emojis: Once the emoji keyboard is enabled, you can access iPhone-style emojis while typing. Open any app that requires text input, such as messaging or social media apps. Tap on the emoji icon or world icon on your keyboard to switch to the emoji input mode. You should now have access to iPhone-style emojis within the emoji keyboard app.
Method 2: Using Emoji Apps
1. Install an Emoji App: You can install standalone emoji apps that provide iPhone-style emojis directly. Popular options include “Emoji Font 3” and “Emoji Fonts for FlipFont 5.”
2. Choose and Apply the Emoji Font: After installing the emoji app, open it and follow the instructions to choose and apply the desired emoji font. These apps may require you to download the emoji font separately or provide additional instructions specific to the chosen app.
3. Enable the Emoji Font: Once the emoji font is applied, go to your device’s settings and look for the “Font” or “Display” section. Enable the newly installed emoji font as the system font or font style.
4. Access iPhone-style Emojis: With the emoji font enabled, iPhone-style emojis should be available throughout your Android device. You can access them through the default emoji input method in supported apps like messaging or social media apps.
Note: While these methods allow you to obtain emoji styles similar to iPhone emojis, it’s important to remember that the appearance of emojis may vary depending on the recipient’s device and the app they are using.
I hope this helps you get iPhone emojis on your Android device.