If you have forgotten your First Bank account number or you are just in a dire need to use your First bank account number but you don’t know the code for checking it. You don’t need to panic, this article has got you covered with the first bank account number check code.
What is the First Bank *894# all about?
The *894# is a code for First Bank customers who want fast and easy access to carry out some banking transactions from the comfort of wherever they are.
You can carry out lot of transactions via this code like airtime purchase, money transfer to First Bank and non-First Bank accounts, balance inquiry and so on.
Dial *894# to check your First Bank account number, and follow the steps below:
- Select Quick banking
- Select Enquiry services
- Select Account Number Enquiry
Your First Bank account number should now be displayed on your screen.
Ensure you dial the code on the phone number that is linked with your account with First Bank.
NOTE: If you have not activate the Code before, you will need to do that by following the steps highlighted below:
How to activate *894# on your Phone
Follow these steps below if you are a First Bank customer that wants to use this *894# service for the first time;
1. The phone number receiving alerts on the account
2. Your First Bank Debit Card linked to the account (Mastercard, Verve or Visa)
You can activate the code on your phone if you have the above requirements,
- Dial *894*0# from your registered Phone number.
- Select your preferred debit card from on-screen prompt.
- Input the 4-digit PIN (Personal Identification Number) for the selected debit Card and
- Lastly, you will be required to enter your 5-digit PIN to authenticate all the transactions you will be doing via the platform.
Now that you have activated the *894# service on your First Bank account, you can now dial *894*00# to check your First Bank Account number without stress.