As we all know, Facebook is among the most popular social media sites for connecting with friends, family, and loved ones.
Facebook, on the other hand, has evolved over time from merely a platform for connecting to one where people can purchase and trade.
This has been made feasible by a number of Facebook buy-and-sell groups.
Nevertheless, Facebook recently opened its marketplace to the public in order to simplify the process of buying and selling on the network and to provide more reach and a better buying and selling platform.
The Facebook marketplace is similar to eBay, Amazon, and other similar sites; the distinction is that it is owned by Facebook and can be quickly set up using your current Facebook account.
It is completely free to buy and sell in the marketplace community.
This article is for you if you want to learn how to buy and sell on Facebook Marketplace.
Everything You Need to Know About Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace is a free service that enables users to buy, sell, and trade products with individuals in their local area, similar to a garage sale but online. You’ll discover a wide range of products for sale here, both large and little, inexpensive (even free) and pricey.
Important: In most countries, including the United States and Canada, Facebook Marketplace is available to users aged 18 and above. See the footer at the bottom of the official Facebook Marketplace page for a complete list of supported countries.
Click the Marketplace button in the main menu of the Facebook website or app to access Facebook Marketplace.
If you don’t see Marketplace after logging in to Facebook, try logging out and back in again, or reinstalling the program.
Only users aged 18 and up have access to Facebook Marketplace.
How to Access Facebook Marketplace
Accessing Facebook Marketplace is usually a simple procedure.
- If you’re on the Facebook website, click the Marketplace symbol in the main menu on the left side of the screen to enter Facebook Marketplace.
- As a shortcut, the Marketplace symbol frequently displays in the menu section.
- If you’re using the Facebook app, go to the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) and then to Marketplace. If it isn’t listed, hit See More to see the entire menu.
- On the smartphone app, the Marketplace is located in the Menu area of the navigation bar.
Here are a few suggestions to try if you don’t see Facebook Marketplace when you log in to Facebook:
- Log out of Facebook and then back in again.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the Facebook app.
- Change the country of your Facebook profile to one that supports Marketplace. To do so, go to your profile and modify the city you’re in.
If you’ve a fresh Facebook account, make sure to utilize it on a regular basis to establish to Facebook that it is legitimate. Posts can be liked and commented on, images can be shared, and friends can be added.
Using a direct URL, go to the Facebook Marketplace website.
Why am I Unable to Use Facebook Marketplace?
There are a number possible reasons why you can’t access Facebook Marketplace after following the instructions indicated in the preceding section:
- Facebook Marketplace is only offered to users who are 18 years old or older.
- Marketplace is offered in 50 different countries. The icon will not appear if your current location is set to a country that does not currently provide Facebook Marketplace.
- Only iPhone 5 and later smartphones, Android, and iPads are compatible with Facebook Marketplace.
- Account age: If you have a fresh Facebook account, Marketplace may not be available right away.
- Facebook’s main menu includes shortcuts to the services you use most often. If you don’t use Facebook Marketplace too often, the icon may vanish.
- Access terminated: If you use Marketplace in violation of Facebook policies, your access to the service may be revoked.
How to Make Money Selling on Facebook’s Marketplace
Simply go to the Marketplace section of the app or website, then select Create new listing to sell something on Facebook Marketplace.
Check out the guide to selling on Facebook Marketplace for more information on what you can and can’t sell, as well as advice on how to stand out.
We went through how to use Facebook Marketplace in a browser or on a mobile device, some troubleshooting suggestions, reasons why Marketplace might not be available to you, and how to sell products on Facebook Marketplace in this article.
I read this piece of writing completely concerning the resemblance of newest and
previous technologies, it’s remarkable article.
Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my
iphone and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop,
just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now
broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!
Hi, yeah this post is really nice and I have learned lot of things from it concerning
Attractive section of content. I simply stumbled upon your web site and
in accession capital to say that I acquire actually loved
account your weblog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing for your augment
or even I success you get entry to persistently rapidly.