In this article, we will explain how to view your TikTok watch history. The instructions apply to the TikTok mobile app for Android and iOS.
How to See Your Watch History on TikTok
If you want to find a video you previously watched on TikTok, you can see your entire watch history in your profile settings:
1. From the Home tab, tap Profile in the lower-right corner.
2. Tap Menu (the three lines) in the upper-right corner.
3. Tap Settings and privacy.
4. Click on Comment and watch history.
5. Tap Watch history. You’ll see all of the videos you’ve watched in the previous 180 days in chronological order. Tap a video to watch it again.
Note: You can watch TikTok in a web browser, but there’s no way to view your watch history.
How to Delete Your Watch History on TikTok
If you want to delete videos from your watched list on TikTok, you can also do that from your profile settings.
1. Automatically, videos fall off your watch list after 180 days.
2. Head to your watch history and tap Select.
3. Click on the videos you want to remove (or tap Select all watch history), then tap Delete.
4. Click on Delete again to confirm.
How to Search for TikTok Videos You’ve Already Watched
Another option is to use the search feature’s filters to find videos you’ve already watched:
1. From the Home tab, tap the Search icon (the magnifying glass).
2. Input a keyword related to the video (the title, creator, topic, etc.) and tap Search.
3. Tap the Filters icon to the right of the search bar.
4. Tap Watched to turn it on.
5. Tap Apply to show only videos you’ve previously watched in the search results.
The next time you want to search for videos you’ve watched, tap Watched at the top of the search results.