Knowing how to get Spotify Premium will unlock a whole new world of musical possibilities, whether you’re running the popular app on your smartphone or computer.
There’s a bunch of reasons why getting Spotify Premium is worth it, with the most obvious being no more annoying ads. Spotify Premium also lets you download music to your device, meaning you can listen to your favorite tracks on a plane or anywhere else you have no cell signal.
Here’s how to get Spotify Premium.
How to get Spotify Premium
1. Go to the Spotify Premium subscription page, then tap VIEW PLANS. You’ll be required to log into your Spotify account, or create a new Spotify account if you don’t already have one.
2. You will now see the options of Individual, Duo, Family, and Student accounts. Once you have made your selection, click GET STARTED to head to the registration page.
Note: The 30-day trial is only for members who have never had a free Spotify trial earlier. You will receive a message if you’re not eligible for the trial. However, you can get around this by logging in using an email address, Facebook account, or Google account that you have never previously had a Spotify free trial with.
3. Now that you have chosen what type of Spotify subscription you want, fill in your address and payment details, then tap BUY NOW (or Continue Purchase if you chose PayPal). You must provide your payment details even if you’re eligible for the free trial, though payment won’t be taken unless you continue to use the service after the 30-day trial is up.
Once your payment details have been processed, you’re good to go.
subscription before payment is due.
How to get Spotify Premium on your iPhone
1. On your iPhone’s home screen, Find and click on your preferred web browser app icon to launch it.
2. Navigate to https://www.spotify.com in your phone’s web browser, click on the three stacked bars in the top-right of the screen, click “Log In,” and enter your Spotify username and password to log into the site.
3. Once you are logged in, click on the Account Overview menu bar at the top of your screen and, from the drop-down menu which appears, tap on “Subscription.”
4. On the next screen, you will be given a free Spotify Premium trial. This will allow you to try the Premium version free for a period of 30 days, after which you will be charged the $9.99 monthly subscription fee, or $4.99 if you apply for a Student account. Tap “Try Premium Free.”
On the payment screen, either enter your credit card details or choose PayPal if you wish to pay via that method. Then, click Start 30-Day Trial Now to begin your Spotify Premium subscription.
To start taking advantage of your Spotify Premium subscription, simply download the Spotify app from the App Store and log in using your regular credentials. Once logged in, you’ll be able to listen ad-free.
That’s it. You’re now a Spotify Premium member. It’s worth noting the end date of your trial and setting a reminder on your phone the day before it’s due to expire, in case you planned on canceling your subscription.